TRANSLATIONS FOR OIL AND GAS
EVS Translations is an FPAL and CEoqs registered translation company specialising within the oil and gas industry. Our clients include the leading E&P companies, environmental consultancies, manufacturing companies and even law firms working within the oil and gas sector.
Oil & Gas Document Translations
EVS Translations has a team of qualified and highly experienced translators to cover the translation of all document types. Our technical translators have extensive experience of the industry-specific concepts and terminology unique to the oil and gas sector, guaranteeing consistently accurate translation and localisation of your documents.
Oil & Gas Translator teams
Our DTP specialists and File Engineering department assist our technical translation team by providing all pre- and post-formatting solutions, ensuring that the translator is always translating in a familiar translation environment and making sure you receive a full translation solution. We can also provide competent interpreters for your oil & gas event.
Oil & Gas specialist translations
Below are just some of the documents our oil and gas specialists translate on a regular basis:
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Social Impact Assessments (SIA)
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Well operation or well appraisal documents
- Well selection and justification documents
- Design/well templates
- Reservoir studies
- Well development planning
- Drilling programmes and expedition reports
- Well policies, procedures and reports
- Geophysical and geotechnical logs
- Invitation to tender (ITT) and tender documents
- Technical and CAD drawings
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- Presentations and minutes of committee meetings
If you have a specific requirement that you would like to discuss personally with our local Nottingham contacts, please fill out our enquiry form or give us a call on +44-115-9 64 42 80.
Interpreting services for Oil & Gas
EVS Translations also offers interpreting services for events such as board of directors meetings, AGMs and work councils.